Lots have happened in the past few months that maybe I'll hit on in the coming posts. I'd like to acknowledge that when i signed into blogger that I had over 2500 blog hits and with only 10 posts, I'd say thats a WTF moment. So thanks to the mom and fiance who keeps checking in I guess. A little about what I've been doing since the big engagement:
- As expected I've been planning a wedding(ugh). It's not all pintrest-y funn-ess. Talk about major first time compromises, opening major can-of-worms with weird extended family dynamics that one needs to deal with, and expenses, and color schemes, and questions, and yadda yadda, I DON'T CARE. At this point, we don't have colors, we are just doing what we want and hoping it comes together at the end and hopefully not everyone hates us. And if they do, well, we will at least be married. Everyone should just be happy I didn't just get eloped, it would have been a lot cheaper ;)
- Moving in the the fiance. Amazing and a lot of work at the same time.
- Fiance needs a shorter nickname.
- I'm thinking about redirecting this blog. I've done a little work around the house but I'm a lot more restricted on the DIY things because see (1), compromise and wedding planning. And I'd like to make sure we can get through a wedding before we want to kill each other with changing too much about his house. Ah well. So I guess this is going to turn into more of a live journal thig. I've been reading more and more comedy blogs, so maybe I'll be inspired! Hopefully this won't turn into a complaining about wedding planning post because honestly, I'm expecting it to get better once all the vendors are booked. It can't get any worse, right??
- I've been reading and crocheting.
- I instantly feel older by saying I've been reading, crocheting, and planning a wedding.
- Sadly, Rosie died :'(