Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

The Beginning.

So, how does one casually begin to 'blog'?

I've been reading blogs for the past two years and it has been a very, lets say, ACTIVE hobby.  I love reading blogs.  It's my escape and yes, sometimes I hover around my desk at the approximate times I know my favorite blogs will be posting, got something to say about it??

 I work full time and recently finished my master's degree, so in an attempt to avoid the terrible quarter-life-crisis, I decided that instead of being a bystander, I'm going to take a more active role in life and in my hobby.  Maybe this blog will hold me to my goals.  Maybe this blog will even help me realize my goals.  Because, honestly, I have no friggin idea what my goals are anymore.  So there.  I said it.  I have no damn idea.  After being a student for almost 20 years, it can be intimidating to figure out what the next step is.

Hopefully, from now on, my 1 to 2 readers will be seeing more amateur pictures of some activities I'll be doing, some apartment projects, maybe some funnys, a video, and what it's like for me "breaking in life".

Oh jeez, here goes nothin.

No comments:

Post a Comment